Sunday, August 06, 2006

Need a babyseat for a Buckeye











Kiwi came over to the Funny Farm yesterday to get some flying in and we decided that it was time for Noah's first flight. Unfortunately Noah did not meet the height/weight requirements and he was not able to go up. I guess he will have to wait a couple more years before he can get his first flight in.
Even though Noah didn't get to fly Kiwi went up for about 45 minutes. I was still grounded due to the gas tank problem and I had hoped to have it done yesterday, but Noah kept us pretty busy so not much work was done on the tank. Joe believes he can make the tank work and hopefully I will get back over there today and be able to help him.
I got some pretty good pictures yesterday of Kiwi flying, but I liked this one because it looks like the chute has grabbed and pulled his head back as well. haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess I better just understand that my grandchild is going to be flying in a few years. Just hope he will be as safe as you and Joe.
Good pictures..............
Grandmama