Thursday, August 17, 2006

More shots of the Kentucy Fly-in back in June










Kiwi finally gave me a disk w/ all of his pictures he took while at the Kentucky Fly-in. He was able to get some really nice shots and I picked out a couple that I liked of around 100. I can't believe it has been so long since we were up in Ky.
I was able to fly for about 30 minutes yesterday and try out my new EGT probe we installed. I have had problems w/ my EGT lately bouncing from 900 to 1700 every couple seconds. We changed all the connections and one of the EGT probes but w/ no luck. I guess we will try changing the other EGT probe and if that doesn't work Joe thinks we should look into gettting a new EIS. I have a Taskem now and if we go that route I think I will try to get a Grand Rapids since Joe has one and it has more options on it.
If anyone has any suggestions on my problems w/ my EGT I would greatly appreciate any information that could fix my problems.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That many in the air at the same time is something. Would liked to have seem that.
Mom