Monday, August 07, 2006

Almost Ready to Fly


Joe and I put the new gas tank in yesterday afternoon. I snapped this picture after we were done and placed the old tank beside it to show the difference in tanks. There is a big void now where the old tank followed up the back of the seat. The tanks both hold 10 gallons but they are shaped quite a bit different.
We ran into a couple small problems, but Joe was able to think outside the box and fix them. This is where I run into problems, if it doesn't work the way it is suppose to than I have a chance of breaking something from frustration.
I plan on going back over to the farm today and taxiing it just to make sure everything is working right and if the weather and machine cooperate maybe even get to fly.
I had a crazy dream last night that Joe and Kiwi were taking off beside me and than my machine took off w/out me on it. It just kept going up while I chased it w/ my line socks and parachute bag. It finally landed right beside a lake in someones back yard. I have to admit it landed pretty smooth considering their was no pilot. I guess I dreamed this cause it has been so long since I have flown.haha

No comments: