Saturday, August 12, 2006

Finally flying again


Well, I finally was able to get back up in the air and see what flying was like again. The gas tank problem is just that, still a problem. Joe had to grind the tank down a little so we could get it to fit, but in doing so we put another hole in it.
Fortunetly the hole is at the top of the tank and we were able to temporarily fix it so I could fly w/ Kiwi and Joe the other afternoon.
Kiwi finally got his letter from our instructor Jeff and he is a happy pilot now. He said he had some of his worse landings yet but I think in whole he did a good job while Jeff was watching him.
I thought Jeff was going to get to fly w/ us but we ran out of daylight so he had to do all his flying from the ground.
I took a little time off from posting due to the other night at work I ended up at the ER with heart palpitations. After about 5 hours there they let me go w/ a monitor that I had to wear for 24 hours. I have a stress test scheduled next week, and than a follow up w/ the Dr. to find out what is going on w/ my ticker. I don't believe it is going to amount to anything and I should be back to normal in no time.

No comments: