Friday, July 14, 2006

Where I spend my days not flying!


I finally got a shot of the firehouse where Kiwi and I work. We spend our days looking at the weather for upcoming flying days and searching all the other powered parachute sites. We have an engine, medic truck, one reserve engine, and than we have on the back side the ARFF trucks. Kiwi has been w/ the city for 23 years and he now on the ARFF crew as a Lt. so he can drool over planes coming and going from the airport.
I have been w/ the city for 2 years now and ride on the engine and the medic truck. We have a good time while working at the station messing around w/ each other to help the time go by. Kiwi is one of the best pranksters in the city so we hardly have a dull day or night around here. I will try to get a shot of all the nuts I work w/ one day if I can get them all awake at the same time.

No comments: