Thursday, July 13, 2006

Family Reunion Powered Parachute Flying
















Here are a couple shots from the family reunion at Joe's this year. I wasn't at the house this day to fly, but the wife got some good shots of Joe and Frank flying. Frank is a BFI so he was able to take some family up and show them what its like to fly in a powered parachute. The 4-wheeler you see is loaded down w/ the wife's cousins that were out watching the flying or maybe they were to interested in seeing how many clowns they could get on one 4-wheeler. I was able to come over the next day and get about an hour of good flying in. I hope to have my BFI by next year so I can take people up and show them what it is like to see everything from the air. I know my parents are both very eager to go up.
Joe and Diane have their family reunion at their house every year and I don't know how they do it. They have anywhere from 40 to 60 people stay at their house and they stay anywhere from a couple days to a week. I couldn't imagine having that many people stay w/ us that long, I think I would go insane. It is neat to see all the family get together every year and basically have a week long party at the funny farm. I know that all the kids love it and most of them do not want to leave when its over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the picture of the guy falling out of the sky behind that four wheeler?

Anonymous said...

Did he hit the ground hard? Did he bounce?