Saturday, July 22, 2006

Ready to fly again



I know that the site has kind of taken a back seat to Noah and I should get back to posting on us flying in the next couple weeks. Kiwi called and bragged about going flying the other day down at the lake w/ Chris. He told me they got to fly around an hour and half but it was a hot and humid day. Old Kiwi is a regular pilot now and should be signed off whenever Jeff gets around to training again. We should all be testing for our BFI soon so we can take passengers up and they can enjoy what we are always telling them about.

I am still working on a baby seat to take Noah up when we get home but I guess he might have to wait a little while to get the flying bug. Leah told me I needed to go flying some since I have all this time off and it would be a shame not to get to fly any. I can't wait to get back up in the air and see if I can still remember how to get that powered parachute up and down safely.

No comments: