Saturday, July 29, 2006

Ok,Ok,Ok finally a new post

I know I have really been slacking on the site since the baby being born, but hopefully with everything getting settled in I might be back up in the air soon. I know that I am still watching the wind every morning and afternoon checking for flying weather. Sometimes I see the tree tops sitting still and think about slipping over to the field but I know their will plenty of time for flying soon enough especially once we figure out how to put a baby seat on it. haha
These pictures were taken at the Rowell reunion this year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We want to see new pics of you up flying.

Anonymous said...

Have you sold that plane yet? We hear that diaper sales in the Roanoke Valley have increased.

Anonymous said...

Lizard licks, his eyeball

Anonymous said...

I hope I don't get hit, in the rear...again

Anonymous said...

John Dubose has been seen indulging in liasions with fancy boys.