Friday, June 23, 2006

More shots of Ky Fly-in




Here are a couple more shots I got while in Ky and I thought they were pretty good. You can see Joe and Frank taking it easy as we were watching the flight competition. I believe if we go next year Frank and I are going to enter and see how well we do against the other pilots. While I was at the Fly-in I ran into a guy that sold and installed brakes for your PPC. He does a great job and is very competitive with his prices, actually cheaper than I have seen any where including magazines and on the web. If you are looking for a brake I highly recommend checking out his web site, Believeaviation.com and his name is Craig Steffen. I had him install a brake on my machine and Chris had one put on his as well. I am very satisfied w/ my new brake, but the best thing is having that extra comfort knowing I can stop anywhere I land now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We use our feet as breaks.

Anonymous said...

Flinstones