Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Kentucky Fly-in 06




Here are some pictures from our trip to the Kentucky Fly-in this past weekend. We had a great time even though the weather did not want to cooperate. Instead of a lot of flying in the sky, their was a lot of time for everyone's stories that involved the sky from the ground. We met a lot of people on our trip and learned a lot of new things. Chris and I flew for about 45 minutes on Saturday Morning and it was quite an experience being in the air w/ approx. 25 other machines. Only problem I had was not being prepared for the trip since the temperature dropped while we were there. I only packed t-shirts and shorts so I had to make a stop by the local Wal-Mart to get some jeans. The Ragwing Flyers were the ones that put the Fly-in on and they did a nice job so we are all hoping to make it again next year and maybe than we will compete in the competitions they had. I have a ton of photos and I plan to go through them and pick out some more for a later post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can't fly sitting in those chairs.If I had a powered parachute I would be up flying.

Jerry said...

Not in the weather we were having while we were there! It was cold and windy during the day.