Saturday, May 26, 2007

Short Flight


I took a short flight the other morning to get a couple pictures of the land we are planning on putting a house on. I was hoping to get some shots to help us figure out where would be the best building spot. Unfortuanetly the camera died after only a couple shots so that plan went out the window. I still was able to get a couple before I returned back down to earth. It wasn't ideal flying weather either even though on the ground was perfectly still. Once I got up around 600' I started getting bumped around more than I like so I called it a day, and headed back to the field.
We are all still working toward getting our Sport Pilot right now, and I think our next step will be to get signed off to take the written test. I have the study materials now, and just need to take the time to start reading.

No comments: