Monday, May 07, 2007

1st meeting on the N-Number transition



We finally got together yesterday to start working on the N-Number process. I believe we got a lot of the paperwork done, but their is still a lot of work to be done. We checked out each others machines and tried to get a head start on what we need to order to get our air worthiness certificates. It seems like a lot of detail work, but after looking at our machines it seems to me that it might not be as bad as first thought. Unfortunately the wind was up yesterday so nobody was able to fly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just found your page and I want to know who the guy in the red sweater is? I didn't see a ring on his finger, does he have a girlfriend?

Flyer from Arkansas

Anonymous said...

I bet he could keep a girl like me warm on a cold night.

Lady PPC pilot in Alaska