Sunday, February 04, 2007

To busy for flying

I have actually no new stories of flying since I it seems like forever since I have been up in the air. Between the weather, work, and family I have not had much time for flying. I guess the main thing that I have to do now is get ready for the new sport pilot that is coming in this year. I guess we all have to have it by the end of the year no questions asked if we want to keep flying powered parachutes. I am not looking forward to getting this sport pilot right now, but maybe once we get going it want be so bad.

I put a couple links of Kiwi flying that we took over the summer flying over Bedford.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-FF94ptH1Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRI_9-wdwhI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you write something on this Blog. Whe you can't fly don't you work on your aircraft or clean them up. You should inform us on preventive maintenance and care of your aircraft.I like this Blog so don't let me down.