Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Dreaming of Flying

Here is a video of a guy skydiving from a powered parachute I found on YouTube. I have still not been up flying, but hopefully the weather will turn around and we will get some nice flying weather. I did have a dream the other night that I was taking off in the Buckeye when the parachute snagged on a house and made me flip over. Than a Trike slammed into a fence, but nobody was hurt. I guess it was more of a nightmare than a dream. So I guess even in my dreams I can't get back up in the air.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuCKuauFIvo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets also start keeping readers informed of our journey toward obtaining sport pilot and N numbers for our Aircraft. I think this process will be very enlightening.

Jerry said...

Yeah, I can not wait to get this journey started, I think it might be a whole story in itself.

Anonymous said...

look on U-Tube. Powered Parachute Areobatics. (ppcflyer)