Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Finally new pics



Sorry it has been so long since I put a new post up, but haven't had much time lately for flying. These were taken a couple months ago by John(Kiwi) flying out of Rowell International. The one of the chute coming in is me shooting a touch and go at Joes. The other one is of Hales Ford Bridge Kiwi got at Smith Mountain Lake. We are all itching to get back up and maybe the weather will cooperate w/ us and give us some good flying weather. I will try to get a some new pics soon and keep the blog updated as soon as I get some new shots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time. I was going to start looking at that OTHER site.

Anonymous said...

I hear you are training with DHL to start delivering packages in rural areas from Powered Parachutes.