Sunday, November 19, 2006

Cold day for flying


We were able to fly yesterday at Joe's, but it was a little chilly after getting up. I was fine all over except for one place, and that was my little toes. I forgot my boots and only had on thin tennis shoes and let me tell you by the time I landed my feet were froze like a block of ice. Kiwi(John) and Chris also came over to fly and we had a very smooth flight. We all flew around an hour yesterday afternoon even though it was opening day for rifle season. I stayed up pretty high so I wouldnt tempt any angry hunters to shoot me out of the sky. I even set a new personel height record by going just above 4000 feet. Hopefully we will be able to get up in the air a little more often due to the weather finally starting to cooperate w/ us.

No comments: