Thursday, September 14, 2006

UFPPC(unidentified flying powered parachute)

I was on my way to the office w/ Mr. Noah and had to stop to fill Leah's car up w/ gas(whole nother story). I was standing out pumping the gas and I just happened to look up in the air and saw a PPC flying around. I was filling up at the station right near the D-Day Memorial and I figured it was Jerry Claytor since the field he flys out of is very close. I finished up filling the car and thought I would head up to his field to watch him land but this chute just kept on flying right past the field. I started to wonder if he was just doing a low pass, but than I realized that this chute did not look like the one Jerry had last time I saw his machine. I was going to hang around and see if the PPC was going to come back but Mr Noah decided he did not want to stay and he let me know that it was time to eat. The rest of the way to the office I kept looking for the UFPPC, but I never saw it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That kid has you seeing things.