Monday, September 14, 2009

PPC Crash


Here is a video of a PPC crash I believe in Utah. This video has caused a pretty good buzz about PPCs or should I say a bad buzz. I understand the guy had all the best intentions flying low and dropping candy for the kids but I am pretty sure this was not the outcome he planned on. This is a great video to show why their are rules about flying this low over congested areas and why we do not do it. I do not know all the details about the pilot or the crash but I believe everyone is OK and their were no serious injuries. I have looked at the video many times now and have yet to see a N-Number on the machine and it sure appears it is a two place machine. I know a lot of people did not want to go through the trouble of getting their planes N-Numbered but I wonder what is going to happen to this pilot now and if he will be fined by the authorities?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH omg, jeez thats friggin hilarious! wow. that dude got KNOCKED out. glad there were no injuries. and yes, thats why there are rules about flying low in congested areas. just another reason not to take candy from strangers...

Unknown said...

hey stop by my blog if your in the neighborhood, once again thats friggin hilarious.

http://usedultralightaircraftforsale.com/