Friday, September 28, 2007

N-Number Finally Complete



The machine now has N-number and is ready to fly legally except for me getting my Sport Pilot. I am so glad this is finally over and can put this behind me. It wasn't that bad once I started talking w/ the man that was inspecting it. I will have to post the mans name later since I have already forgot it, but he was the first person to fly a powered parachute. He was super nice and very helpful during the entire process. Joe got his machine N-numbered today and it passed w/ flying colors. I know Chris and John still need theres inspected and I believe both of them are going on Monday. We had it done in Amherst at Ron Dixons place. He had a great hangar that was really nice and big even though it was full of ppcs and trikes. I guess the next step will be heading down to TN to get our sport pilot student so we can fly again and that will hopefully be very soon.

No comments: